Gelijkgestemden over traag vervoer
ine clearance. Lopes then m

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Brommobiel-Scootmobiel // Microcar
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
lebaobei123

BerichtGeplaatst: 02-01-2019 09:36:12    Onderwerp: ine clearance. Lopes then m Reageren met citaat
ARLINGTON, Texas -- Chris Herrmanns parents were watching him play in the majors for the first time. The Minnesota catcher gave them something to tell the grandkids someday. Herrmann broke up Yu Darvishs latest no-hit bid in a big way with a tying, two-run homer in the seventh inning and Justin Morneau followed with a home run that sent the Twins over the Texas Rangers 3-2 Friday night. "They were up in Minnesota last year when I was called up but I never got to play," said Herrmann, who grew up in the Houston area. "Its just a good feeling and theyre waiting outside and I cant wait to see them." Minnesota snapped a five-game losing streak on a night when it looked as if the strikeout-prone Twins had no chance against the major league strikeout leader. Instead, Darvish (12-6) had a third straight start without a win and the right-handers home run total jumped to 22 after the Japanese ace allowed 14 his entire rookie season. "In that situation in the seventh inning, I told myself I cant allow a home run," Darvish, who has taken three no-hitters into the seventh inning this season, said through an interpreter. "And as soon as I told myself that, you know what happened." Nolan Ryan, the Rangers CEO who had the last two of his record seven no-hitters with Texas in 1990 and 1991, was watching from his usual spot on the front row as Darvish faced the minimum number of batters with 10 strikeouts through six innings. But Darvish didnt make it out of the seventh. He walked Brian Dozier to start the inning -- the Twins second baserunner of the game -- and Herrmann drove a fastball down the right-field line for a 2-all tie. Four pitches later, Morneau hit a hanging slider 409 feet into the upper deck in right. "I just feel like after that home run happened, he just kind of got rattled and things just kind of went haywire for him," said Herrmann, who has four homers. "I was the one that started it and things just got a little crazy for him, and, I dont know, it was nice. It was fun." After Morneaus drive, Darvish got Josh Willingham for his 11th strikeout and Ryan Doumit flied out. But manager Ron Washington pulled Darvish after a double by Trevor Plouffe, who struck out his first two times on a 94 mph fastball and a 61 mph curve. "He made two mistakes and they didnt miss them," catcher A.J. Pierzynski said. "Strikeouts are great, but the biggest thing is weve got to win the game." Twins starter Liam Hendriks (1-2) got his second career win by holding Texas to two runs -- one earned -- in six innings. Glen Perkins struck out two in a perfect ninth for his 31st save in 34 chances after relievers Brian Duensing and Josh Roenicke pitched around a one-out triple by Craig Gentry in the seventh. "You cant really think about it too much," Hendriks, the Australian right-hander, said of watching Darvish dominate on the other side. "Its me against their hitters and I need to try to match up my best and see what I can do against their guys. It was quick innings, so I didnt get too much of a breather some of the time." Darvishs other two no-hit bids came in Houston. He was an out away from a perfect game on April 2 before a single by Marwin Gonzalez, then pitched 7 1-3 hitless innings before a home run by Carlos Corporan on Aug. 12. Darvish gave up three hits in 6 2-3 innings and finished with 11 strikeouts -- his 11th double-digit strikeout game of the season. He now has 236 strikeouts, second to Ryans franchise record of 301 in 1989. For the first six innings, the Twins didnt even come close to a hit. Ninth-place hitter Pedro Florimon was so flustered he thought he had walked on a 2-2 count in the sixth -- one pitch after third-base umpire Tim McClelland kept his at-bat alive after ruling he checked his swing on 1-2. Darvish waved Florimon back to the plate as he walked down the first-base line, then struck him out on the full count. "That we were going to get him," Twins manager Ron Gardenhire said of what he was thinking after six innings. "Always think that way. He was punching us out, absolutely. But we also had a couple of guys put some swings on him, so youve just got to figure out a way. Youve just got to hang in there." NOTES: Rangers RHP Neftali Feliz will skip his final rehab appearance Saturday and be activated when rosters expand Sunday. The closer turned starter hasnt pitched in the majors since May 18, 2012. He will be in the bullpen. Cheap Adidas Shoes Online . -- Arizona coach Sean Miller rose from his seat every time Roberto Nelson touched the ball and yelled "Shooter!" He could have been talking about his own team, too. Cheap Wholesale Adidas Shoes .Steamboat Ski Resort contends Steamboat Springs, Colorado has long been known as Ski Town, U.S.A., and claims in a new lawsuit that Salt Lake tourism officials violated their trademark when they rolled out the Ski City marketing campaign last month. http://www.wholesaleadidasshoes.com/. Top-seeded Djokovic swept to a 6-1, 6-3 win over 51st-ranked Roberto Bautista Agut of Spain in just 57 minutes, but fourth-seeded Federer had to see off a serious challenge from 48th-ranked Radek Stepanek of the Czech Republic before coming through 6-2, 6-7 (4), 6-3. Cheap Adidas Shoes China . -- Peyton Manning is the only player in this Super Bowl who has won the big game. Adidas Clearance Sale . Catch all the action on TSN starting at 10:30pm et/7:30pm pt. Toronto won at Denver and Utah, but lost in Portland and Sacramento. The Kings loss was the most recent game for the Raptors.PARIS - Zlatan Ibrahimovic took his tally to 37 goals in another remarkable season on Sunday, scoring a hat trick as defending champion Paris Saint-Germain won 4-2 at Toulouse to maintain its five-point lead over Monaco. Ibrahimovic, who also helped set up the other goal for Argentina winger Ezequiel Lavezzi, has scored 22 league goals and is closing in on his career-best total of 30 from last season. At this pace, he is on course to get 50 goals in all competitions. "It was a good game. It wasnt easy to play on this pitch because it wasnt in a good state," said Ibrahimovic, who scored twice in the 4-0 rout of Bayer Leverkusen in the Champions League on Tuesday. "I feel good, very good physically. I dont know how far we can go but I hope the team keeps on playing like this, and well see what we can win." PSG is finding its best form again at just the right time and next faces bitter rival Marseille at home next weekend. "Weve scored a lot of goals in one week. It shows our attacking talent and its going to be very hard to catch us," PSG midfielder Blaise Matuidi said. "Now we can recover properly before the Marseille game." Toulouse coach Alain Casanova promised to attack and was true to his word, with lively striker Wissam Ben Yedder scoring twice to set up a nervous finish before Ibrahimovic converted his second penalty of the match in the last minute. "We didnt play particularly well, because the players were a bit tired (after Tuesday night)," PSG coach Laurent Blanc said. "We didnt create an enormous amount of chances but we took them, and when you score four goals the coach can only be happy." Meanwhile, Lille fell further behind the top two after a dour 0-0 draw with Lille. Third-place Lille is 10 points behind Monaco and one point ahead of fourth-place Saint-Etienne, while Lyon is five points behind Lille in sixth place. PSG took the lead in the 33rd minute when Serbian defender Uros Spajic brought down Lavezzi, and Ibrahimovic drilled his spot kick down the middle with goalkeeper Zacharie Boucher guessing wrong as he dived to his right.dddddddddddd PSG should have scored again in the 43rd when Ibrahimovic crossed from the left and centre back Thiago Silva failed to hit the target as he lunged in at the far post. A minute later, Toulouse punished PSG for that miss when Ben Yedder volleyed in a cross from midfielder Etienne Didot. But PSG regained the lead in the 56th when Ibrahimovic again crossed from the left, Matuidi let the ball run and Lavezzi finished with a first-time shot. Ibrahimovic seemed to have put the result beyond doubt in the 70th, heading in substitute Yohan Cabayes free kick after the impressive Lavezzi had been fouled, but sloppy play let Toulouse back into the game three minutes later. After PSG midfielder Thiago Motta went to challenge forward Martin Braithwate, the ball bounced into the penalty area and Ben Yedder beat goalkeeper Salvatore Sirigu with a calm finish. Not to be outdone, Ibrahimovic went close with another header from Cabayes free kick — which Boucher kept out — and then scored another penalty after Issiaga Sylla had handled his free kick. Ibrahimovic was lucky, however, as he tried to dink it over Boucher. The goalkeeper saved the shot, only for the rebound to fall kindly into the Sweden forwards path. Hardly anything happened at Lille until the hour mark, when Lyon goalkeeper Anthony Lopes thwarted 18-year-old forward Divock Origi and then tipped away Salomon Kalous cross before it reached striker Nolan Roux. The game finally started to open up and, when Lyon midfielder Clement Grenier clipped the ball over onrushing goalie Vincent Enyeama, defender Pape Souare had to make a goal line clearance. Lopes then made an excellent finger-tip save to push Origis strike from 20 yards onto the bar, and Lyon forward Alexandre Lacazette shot straight at Enyeama from a good position. Earlier, struggling Rennes moved nine points away from the relegation zone with an impressive 3-0 win at Nantes, with Sweden forward Ola Toivonen, strike partner Paul-Georges Ntep and Norwegian midfielder Anders Konradsen getting the goals. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Brommobiel-Scootmobiel // Microcar Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: